What to Expect
When you come to a weekend experience at SMC, here is what you can expect:
- During our Reach Transitional please watch our video for the best places to park and how to find new entry points
- We dress casual, and formal. Come as you are!
- We sing, pray, give, listen and respond to transformational messages from God’s Word. And drink coffee.
- We appreciate new cultural trends and tradition, but value people more. If you love a specific traditional expression of church worship, this might not be the place for you. (But we sure hope it is!)
- We host around 2000 people every weekend, and that might seem a crowd to some people. But we work hard to make it feel intimate, and inviting.
- Our worship experiences generally run 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- We celebrate communion together six times a year in our main worship experiences, the 4th Sunday of the month in the original sanctuary, and also at special/seasonal times as well.