There are a number of ways to make a tax-deductable donation to SMC:
Text SMCGIVE (general offerings) to "77977". (Requires a one-time secure account set-up.)
It's easy to give online securely.
InFellowship provides a gateway for people in the SMC community to give, register for classes, keep their own profile current, and adjust their privacy settings. It is also the portal to give to the REACH campaign.
Give by mail:
1230 St. Mark's Church Road
Burlington, NC 27215
In order for contributions to be credited towards Reach, you must indicate “Reach” on your check or in your online donation.
Give through estate planning:
If you are interested in including the ministries at SMC in potential estate planning, please contact Ed Wooten (336-584-8983) for more information or to schedule a visit.
- InFellowship features:
- Register for upcoming classes and events:register online and make post-registration event payments.
- Your giving: give one-time gifts or set up recurring gifts, and print IRS contribution statements for the current and prior year (for online and paper contributions).
- Profile editor: change your InFellowship user ID or password, update your contact information and photos.
- Privacy Settings: Control how much of your information is visible to others using InFellowship. Currently, only church staff can see this information. Sharing of information with Groups or Directory features will be optional once they are made available.
- A current User ID and Password will work with InFellowship-no need to register again.
Thank you for your interest in financially supporting the mission & vision
Throughout God’s Word, setting aside a portion of the resources God provides is encouraged as the right response for a Christ follower.
(Proverbs 3:9-10; Malachi 3:10; Matt. 6:1-4; Mark 12:41-44; 2 Cor. 9:7)
""It is our prayer that as you faithfully practice generosity as part of the local church and give, God will deepen your dependence on Him, your trust in His provision, and meet your needs “…according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)